Power of PAYBOX®
Using a PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway
Growth-minded companies that are working to streamline their electronic payments processes should consider a PCI-compliant payment gateway. A secure e-invoicing portal helps protect customer data and prevents instances of payment fraud. In addition, a PCI-compliant payment gateway allows accounts receivables departments to automate their processes and improve workflow.
How a Payment Gateway Improves AR Processes
A payment gateway not only simplifies payments for customers, but also improves processes for your organization’s AR personnel. Look for these key benefits when searching for a PCI-compliant payment gateway:
- Increased Security – An advanced payment gateway reduces the risks associated with completing an online payment by providing several verification layers and checks on customer transaction records to mitigate the risk of payment fraud. Even more, customers can receive notifications, such as emails or texts, to alert them once a payment has been successfully received and processed.
- Greater Cost Efficiency – Paper mailing and processing costs can run approximately $13 per invoice. Submitting electronic payments via a gateway platform reduces the processing and labor costs that are usually associated with manual invoicing.
- Develop Stronger Customer Relationships – Customers appreciate efficiency. Allowing them to schedule direct withdrawals and payments from their accounts streamlines payment processes. A payment gateway eases invoice settlement for the customer while shortening the payment cycle for the organization. Through a better payment process, enterprises can experience an increase in customer satisfaction and retention.
- Improve Working Capital – A payment gateway increases the likelihood that your enterprise can improve working capital and cash flow by receiving payments in a timelier manner.
In addition, utilizing an electronic payment portal can help to improve Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) rates by up to 80 percent.
Key Features of Direct Insite’s PAYBOX® Payment Gateway
A PCI-compliant PAYBOX® payment gateway, Direct Insite’s PAYBOX® platform never stores sensitive data. In addition, offers a platform for companies to distribute electronic invoices to customers and automate AR workflows.
Some of the key features of Direct Insite’s PAYBOX® platform include:
- Accepting global credit card and domestic Automated Clearing House (ACH) e-payments. The PAYBOX® platform also supports major credit cards like Visa, Discover Card and MasterCard.
- Real-time credit card authorizations.
- Payment notifications sent to customers in the form of emails and text messages.
- Customer profile management through self-service software.
- Automated payment remittance that eliminates manual invoice errors.
Direct Insite: Your PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway Provider
Direct Insite’s PAYBOX® platform is an industry-leading payment gateway for enterprises interested in leveraging electronic payments for business improvement. The PAYBOX® platform supports the secure processing and receipts of online payments through an entirely PCI-compliant system.
For more information or to schedule a private demonstration, call Direct Insite at (610) 212-2487 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today.