Power of PAYBOX®
Take the Guesswork Out of Cash Management
There are a lot of good reasons to deploy an e-invoicing platform.
But one of the most understated benefits provided by the technology is its ability to increase visibility into a company's liabilities and cash flow. Paper-based invoice processes make it nearly impossible for CFOs and Treasurers to get the information they need to effectively manage working capital:
- Key information is not captured
- Data is poorly organized
- Information is not timely
- Systems are not well-integrated
- Decision-makers don't have access to critical variables
It's no wonder that most companies can't accurately forecast cash flows.
E-invoicing solutions like Direct Insite's PAYBOX® platform deliver real-time visibility, providing CFOs and Treasurers a more informed and efficient ability to manage working capital.
- Interactive dashboard displaying real-time information on cash flow, accruals, and liabilities to suppliers
- Visibility across business units through integration with any ERP system
- Easy access to contractual terms and commitments
- Real-time invoice tracking and detailed audit trails
- Anytime, anywhere access to archived invoices and data by authorized individuals
With e-invoicing, CFOs and Treasurers see key information that is current, actionable, and transparent. This real-time visibility empowers CFOs and Treasurers to:
- Accurately forecast cash flows
- Make fluid decisions about keeping cash versus taking supplier discounts
- Gain leverage in negotiations with suppliers
- Identify opportunities to optimize p-card usage
- More easily analyze spend patterns
This will be a focus in our booth (#744) at next week's AFP conference #afp2012 in Miami.
With Aberdeen Group reporting that best-in-class companies have an 87 percent rate of visibility into overall organizational cash flow on a day-to-day basis – versus a puny 20 percent for laggards – the visibility delivered by e-invoicing also offers companies a competitive advantage.
Not surprisingly, 78 percent of companies surveyed by Aberdeen Group identified 'improving visibility into cash flow/cash management' as being "top of mind" for financial management – far outpacing all other priorities.
Want to learn how e-invoicing can help improve your company's visibility into cash flow?
Call me or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a private briefing.
Matthew Oakes is president and CEO of Direct Insite. Matthew can be reached at 631-873-2932.