Power of PAYBOX®
SAP Accounts Receivable Solutions
Although enterprise technology has come a long way over the last decade, many organizations’ accounts receivable departments are still heavily reliant on manual, paper-based invoicing processes. For organizations that use SAP ERP tools, this is a major problem hampering financial supply chain success and operational efficiency. That makes SAP accounts receivable solutions critical to automating and streamlining accounts receivable processes.
Benefits of SAP Accounts Receivable Solutions
By combining sophisticated accounts receivable automation technology with your existing SAP solution, organizations can reap several meaningful business results, including:
- Labor Efficiency Improvements: Preparing, delivering and managing invoices is a tedious, labor-intensive activity that can easily be automated so your AR staff can focus on more strategic initiatives. Implementing an SAP accounts receivable solution reduces the need for manual, data entry that is prone to error and inefficient.
- Stronger Supplier Relationships: By automating AR processes, organizations mitigate the risk of lost documents or payment delays from process bottlenecks. This enhances an organization’s ability to collect payment accurately and on time—satisfying both suppliers and buyers.
- Cost Savings: With the comprehensive PAYBOX® platform from Direct Insite, organizations can increase the value of their SAP ERP investments. It also reduces labor and processing costs for AR activities.
SAP Accounts Receivable Solution Options
Direct Insite’s PAYBOX® solution dramatically improves the speed and accuracy of your accounts receivable department and overall financial supply chain. We offer a variety of SAP accounts receivable solutions, which can be tailored depending on your unique business requirements and SAP accounts receivable needs.
- SAP E-Invoicing: Direct Insite’s PAYBOX® automates many of the routine processes associated with invoice preparation and delivery using your existing SAP ERP solution.
- SAP Customer Portals: The self-service style portals make it easy for customers to view invoices, statements, disputed invoice items, payment histories and other information via a simple search toolbar. This eliminates the need for unnecessary back and forth communication between accounts receivable staff, your call center and your customers.
SAP Accounts Receivable Certification
As a certified SAP partner, Direct Insite’s PAYBOX® solution has achieved certified integration with SAP solutions. The highly secure solution handles real-time procurement and order-to-cash related services, including e-invoicing capture, transaction workflow management and approvals, exceptions handling, dispute management and electronic payments.
Direct Insite’s PAYBOX® solution is deployed at some of the largest organizations around the world, including Siemens and IBM. The solution allows companies to automatically convert purchase orders into preliminary invoices, resolve invoice dispute claims and improve efficiency across the organization.
Other features include:
- Invoice review, approval and dispute automation
- Advanced business rules and notifications
- Flexibility to submit invoice and line-item level inquiries
- Real-time analytics and monitoring
- Highly secure storage capacity for dispute-related data, reason codes, descriptions, invoice and account numbers
- Fast and simple payment processes for approved invoices
As an end-to-end SAP solution for accounts receivable processes, Direct Insite’s PAYBOX® platform drives efficiency, profitability and performance across the enterprise. If you are ready to take the next step in AP transformation, please call us at 954-510-3750 for more information or to schedule a private consultation.