Power of PAYBOX®
QAD ERP AP and AR Automation Solutions
Direct Insite provides ready-to-activate solutions for your QAD ERP integration needs. All QAD ERP integration capabilities are standards-based, completely secure and can scale to handle transaction volumes that are on par with those of the largest companies in the world--many of which have already deployed Direct Insite's PAYBOX® suite of solutions alongside their QAD ERP or other enterprise resource planning technologies.
Benefits of Direct Insite Integration with QAD ERP
Direct Insite has a proven track record of successful integrations with QAD ERP systems in Global 3000 companies. By flawlessly integrating with your company's current ERP technology, PAYBOX® offers the best of both worlds: powerful enterprise resource planning combined with the world-class automation tools for your entire financial supply chain.
Manual, paper-based workflows are costly and inefficient. To improve efficiency and create a more streamlined process, forward-thinking enterprises are rapidly migrating to paper-free financial supply chains.
Direct Insite's PAYBOX® suite of solutions facilitate the migration to a paper-free environment by automating the financial supply chain and providing several other important benefits to QAD ERP customers, including:
- Streamlined processing and faster payment cycles
- Less reliance on manual processes and human intervention
- Improved AP and AR accuracy
- Reduced per-transaction costs
- Real-time monitoring of key AP, AR and payments information
- Better supplier and customer relations
- Enhanced cash flow forecasting and discount capture rates
- Improved dispute management and resolution
Selecting an Automation Technology Vendor for Integration with QAD ERP
It's a mistake to trust the integration of financial supply chain automation solutions to just any vendor. Best-in-class AP and AR automation providers offer secure and scalable solutions that can be deployed according to your organization's needs and timeline.
Additionally, leading financial supply chain automation providers offer several features and components that are critical in maximizing opportunities for bottom line business improvements. With that in mind, here are some of the questions you will need to ask potential vendors about their automation solutions for integration with your QAD ERP system:
- Does the technology provide e-invoicing solutions that conveniently convert sales orders and purchase orders into preliminary invoices?
- Does the solution allow suppliers to provide attachments to invoices and easily update other information related to their account?
- Will the candidate technology improve the organization's ability to monitor and capture all available supplier discounts?
- Are there self-serve portals that allow suppliers and customers to perform essential activities without the assistance of call center personnel?
- How does the solution manage and improve the resolution of disputed invoices, if at all?
- Does the technology seamlessly integrate with QAD ERP and provide real-time visibility to information that improves the decision-making process?
- Can the solution enable the receipt, tracking and audit of payments via credit cards and ACH?
PAYBOX® addresses all of these concerns and provides additional benefits across all of your organization's most important AP, AR and e-payments functions. By leveraging the capabilities of PAYBOX® alongside your current QAD ERP system, you can dramatically improve the performance and functionality of the technology that drives your organization's success.
Getting Started with Direct Insite for QAD ERP Integration
To learn more about how Direct Insite can improve the value and performance of your QAD ERP system, please call us at 954-510-3750.