Power of PAYBOX®
Oracle ERP AP Automation
Direct Insite’s Oracle ERP AP automation tools give Oracle customers an edge when it comes to improved visibility across sophisticated AP workflows. By leveraging the power and convenience of automation technology, Direct Insite enables Oracle software users to achieve important benefits like reduced invoice processing costs, minimal supplier inquiries and dramatically improved cash flow.
Additional benefits of Oracle ERP AP automation include:
- Fewer AP errors and discrepancies
- Zero reliance on manual data entry or paper-based invoice routing
- Higher discount capture rates
- Enhanced visibility for liabilities and payables
- Improved p-card rebates
- More efficient dispute management and resolution
- Better use of shared services AP personnel and resources
- SaaS-enabled cost savings for IT ownership
Oracle ERP AP Automation: Features and Modules
The automation of AP workflows is a high priority for enterprises and organizations interested in optimizing the impact of financial supply chain management activities. Direct Insite’s PAYBOX® technology delivers a proven and effective answer to Oracle ERP AP automation requirements, offering real-time integration with existing Oracle software and Oracle applications.
For maximum flexibility, Direct Insite’s Oracle ERP AP automation solution can be implemented over time, leveraging several convenient features and modules:
- Oracle ERP Electronic Invoicing – Oracle e-invoicing enables your suppliers to directly submit invoices, using electronic capabilities to flip purchase orders into invoices and to transfer supporting documents from their system to yours.
- Oracle ERP Scan and Capture Solutions – The conversion of manual invoices and other paper-based documents into high quality digital images can be effectively managed with advanced scanning, enhancement, indexing validation and data extraction features.
- Oracle ERP Supplier Portals – A convenient self-serve portal gives suppliers the ability to submit invoices, verify invoice status and update their information – improving Oracle AP workflows by seamlessly integrating with backend Oracle ERP applications.
- Oracle ERP Vendor Profile Management – Vendors can effortlessly upload tax documents and perform other supplier profile management functions to further streamline AP workflows.
- Oracle ERP Accounts Payable Workflow Management – Three-way matching invoice approval and routing, and exception resolutions are successfully managed with features that can be configured to designated business rules.
- Oracle ERP Accounts Payable Dispute Management – To minimize delays typically associated with supplier disputes, this Oracle ERP AP automation module offers advanced dispute resolution capabilities, enabling your organization resolve issues faster and more effectively
- Oracle ERP Accounts Payable Discount Management – Oracle AP Discount Management enables you to make more informed decisions about available discounts, improving cash flow and financial supply chain management capabilities.
- Oracle ERP Procurement Software – Oracle users gain additional functionality with Oracle ERP AP procurement tools designed to extend the value of AP automation technology.
- Oracle ERP Accounts Payable Reporting and Analysis - Oracle AP reporting and analysis tools give CFOs, corporate treasurers and other stakeholders the resources they need to manage capital and manage the financial supply chain at the executive level – with technology that integrates with external reporting and business intelligence tools.
Taking the Next Step Toward Oracle ERP AP Automation
Direct Insite is a proven leader in providing sophisticated Oracle ERP AP automation technology for high-performing companies around the world. Like all of our solutions, our PAYBOX® platform for Oracle ERP AP automation is tailored to your unique usability, technology and cost environment. Contact us at 954-510-3750 to learn how Direct Insite can help achieve better and more efficient AP workflows in your organization.