Power of PAYBOX®
NACHA Payments 2014
Join Direct Insite at NACHA Payments 2014 in Orlando, Florida, April 6-9 and see the only electronic lockbox engine in live production at a bank! A lot of banks are talking about offering an electronic lockbox, but only one bank – one of the largest financial institutions in the world – has a true electronic lockbox in live production. And Direct Insite is offering you an opportunity to see firsthand the engine inside the solution your bank is competing against.
E-mail email@example.com to arrange:
- An in-person demonstration at NACHA’s PAYMENTS 2014 in Orlando
- A web demonstration for you and your team
Direct Insite’s electronic lockbox platform is a first-of-its-kind solution that combines:
- Invoice presentment: enabling billers to post invoices to a secure website. Payers then access their invoices via a password-protected mailbox.
- Adjustments and approvals: the platform replicates a payer’s workflow to allow for online review, adjustment and approval of invoices. Billers receive real-time updates on adjusted invoices for faster resolution.
- E-Payments: the platform enables payers to control the amount they pay, the payment type, and the settlement date. Combining invoice presentment and approval and payment in a single platform can drive p-card issuance and utilization – a key benefit for banks.
- AR integration: the platform provides billers with a remittance file for reconciliation and posting.
Direct Insite’s platform is helping corporate clients:
- Accelerate DSO by up to 400%
- Reduce invoice presentment and collection costs more than 90%
Good luck trying to peel corporate customers away from banks offering this technology! Don’t leave your bank at a competitive disadvantage.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an in-person demonstration at NACHA PAYMENTS or a web demonstration for you and your team.