Power of PAYBOX®
How to Improve Oracle Accounts Receivable Processes
In today’s hyper-competitive enterprise environment, it’s often hard to believe how reliant companies are on manual, paper-based invoicing and accounts receivable processes. Even with advanced ERP technology, Oracle users that still leverage labor-intensive processes are damaging organizational efficiency and supply chain performance. That’s where Direct Insite’s PAYBOX® solution for Oracle accounts receivable and invoicing processes comes in.
Optimizing Oracle Accounts Receivable Processes
In an effort to save money and increase efficiency, leading Global 3000 companies are leveraging Direct Insite’s PAYBOX® platform to streamline invoicing and Oracle accounts receivable processes by automating routine activities associated with invoice preparation, distribution and management. There are several ways that PAYBOX® helps Oracle ERP users maximize their return on investment, maintain peak enterprise performance and generate value-add business results through increased automation.
- Accelerated Payment Cycles: With convenient, Web-based customer and supplier portals, PAYBOX® is a simple solution that eliminates unnecessary process delays and makes it easier to manage payments.
- Lower Labor and Processing Costs: By lowering a company’s dependence on manual data entry and invoicing, companies can significantly reduce labor and processing costs. This also frees up time for accounts receivables professionals to dedicate to innovation and process refinement rather than tedious data entry.
- Improved Accuracy and Reduced Instances of Lost Documents: An over-reliance on manual data entry and invoice management lends itself to errors and data inaccuracy issues that waste time and cost money. With automated, electronic scan and capture services for invoices and other relevant documentation, accounts receivable departments can dramatically improve the accuracy of invoices and prevent downstream issues with missing invoices.
- Easier Invoicing Dispute Management and Resolution: When instances of errors are reduced as a result of automation, companies lower call center requirements and mitigate invoicing dispute inquiries. This also improves supplier-buyer relationships by limiting back-and-forth communications via email or over the phone to handle inquiries.
- Real-Time Monitoring and Reporting: Paper-based invoicing and accounts receivable processes make it difficult to gain insights into long-term financial supply chain performance and invoicing trends. Direct Insite’s PAYBOX® provides real-time analytics and reporting on key accounts receivable metrics to improve decision-making and financial success.
By leveraging sophisticated Oracle accounts receivable technology, companies can generate meaningful business results that move the financial supply chain forward and improve cash flow management. Additionally, PAYBOX® automation technology makes it simple for accounts receivable departments to accept a variety of payments while improving PCI compliance.
Next Steps for Oracle Accounts Receivable Transformation
Direct Insite’s PAYBOX® solution integrates seamlessly with an organization’s existing Oracle ERP systems and can be custom-implemented to meet your organization’s unique business requirements and technology ecosystem. Used by many of the world’s largest and most complex enterprises, PAYBOX® supports a range of advanced accounts receivable functions.
With capabilities in electronic invoicing, workflow transformation, dispute management, discount management, vendor-supplier communications and payments, PAYBOX® is an essential solution for automating accounts receivable processes in the enterprise space. Learn more about our comprehensive PAYBOX® solutions for Oracle users or schedule a private consultation by calling us today at 954-510-3750.