Power of PAYBOX®
Paper-based invoice processes make it nearly impossible for CFOs and Treasurers to get the information they need to effectively manage working capital.
- Key information is not captured
- Data is poorly organized
- Information is not timely
- Systems are not well-integrated
- Decision-makers don't have access to critical variables
The PAYBOX® AP e-invoicing platform includes powerful reports and real-time visibility, providing CFOs and Treasurers a more informed and efficient ability to manage working capital. The capabilities also are invaluable for accounts payable, purchase-to-pay and procurement.
- Interactive dashboard displaying real-time information on cash flow, accruals, and liabilities to suppliers
- Visibility across business units through integration with any ERP system
- Easy access to contractual terms and commitments
- Real-time invoice tracking and detailed audit trails
- Anytime, anywhere access to archived invoices and data by authorized individuals
PAYBOX® also enables suppliers to perform self-reporting functions.
Reports available in PAYBOX® include:
- Aging or AR reports
- Summary or detail billing reports
- Customer usage reports
- Customer cash analyses
- 30/60/90 overdue reporting
The real-time visibility provided by PAYBOX® empowers users to:
- Accurately forecast cash flows
- Make fluid decisions about keeping cash versus taking supplier discounts.
- Gain leverage in negotiations with suppliers
- Identify opportunities to optimize p-card usage
- More easily analyze spend patterns